“Like a rose, a wedding day starts as a small bud full of hope and anticipation which later blossoms into a uniquely magical celebration of love and commitment”
A wedding day is filled with so many breathtaking moments that can be cherished forever through the images captured by me and my camera. I am fulfilled creating emotive stylish imagery and I will seek to capture your story in the way you imagined it, the way you felt it and with those fleeting moments and details that can so easily be forgotten..
However your day unfolds, the love, affection and celebration of two people committing to spend the rest of their lives together is what I bring together in an elegant, creative and storytelling style. I want you to be able to look through your album for many years to come and remember how you felt and relive your memories time and time again.
I believe it is one of the most important (or even essential) investments that are made into a wedding day.
I am based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and provide coverage nationwide.
Digital Package £1,100
Couples who chose this package will receive their high resolution images on a beautiful personalised rose gold crystal USB, set within a beautiful print presentation box that also includes 50 6 x 4″ photographic prints.
The Digital Package includes;
- Pre-wedding photo shoot & an online gallery with 35 high resolution images to view and download
- Full day coverage starting with bridal preparations through to evening celebrations
- USB with professional print ready images presented with a box of 6 x 4in photographic prints
- Secure online gallery to share your images with your family and friends.
An album can be added to this package, for prices go to the ‘Bespoke Options’ section further down .
Queensberry Album Package £1650
- Pre-wedding photo shoot & an online gallery of high resolution digital images
- Full day coverage starting with bridal preparations through to first dance
- An exquisite 14 x 10in Queensberry album show casing between 80-90 of your images
- Crystal USB with up to 150 high resolution images
- Secure online gallery to share your collection of images with family and friends.
Available to purchase separately is this gorgeous copy album, a 7 x 5in replica of your main album. This is perfect as a gift for family members, or as a keepsake just for you!
Personalise your wedding photography package by including any of these extras, please get in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail;
- Second Photographer £300
- Signature Folio £150 (see more information below)
- 20 page Queensberry Wrap 14 x 10in album £550
- 5 x 5″ Copy Album (Only available when purchasing an album) £195
- 7 x 5″ Copy album (Only available with the album package) £245
- Special prices available for half day photography and also for small weddings with 20 guests or less – please ask for more information
About the Pre Wedding Consultation
A pre wedding consultation is where we get together to discuss all of the details of your plans and make the booking. A non refundable payment of £300 is required at time of booking to secure your date and the remaining balance is due one month before your wedding day.
The option to have an engagement shoot which is the perfect opportunity to practice and relax into the art of being photographed. We decide on a nearby beauty spot, some place that has a special meaning or perhaps the chosen reception venue if available. I love the social aspect of photography and spending time to get to know couples and forming friendships lends itself to relaxed and comfortable experience for all of us on the actual wedding day.
You can also select one of your favourite images from the engagement shoot to be presented in the centre of a 13 x 13in handcrafted fine art folio, with panels on either side for guests and loved ones to write their personal messages on your wedding day. A beautiful and unique alternative to a standard signature board, and there are 15 colour options for the cover so you can coordinate with your colour theme which will look gorgeous alongside your decorations and table settings.
I also supply additional luxury folios, mini replica albums and other stunning products such as bespoke frames, wall art and fine art printing, which are available on request to show off your beautiful wedding photographs.
Best of all you get me – I’m wholly in love with what I do! I want you to enjoy the experience of photography and so I bring an abundance of positive energy, I care about making you feel reassured and everything I do is always with love.
I’d love to chat to you about your wedding plans so please get in touch.
Love from Laura x